Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalaReagan View Post
cat, you've seen pics of my 750 with the 629's, which i'm really enjoying. the ride doesn't differ much compared to a loaner i recently drove with 18's, and i do get regular compliments.

also, when i upgrades to the 629's at purchase, i looked at other "m-style" wheels but didn't like how they looked with the chrome accents on a non m-sport variant. imo, the 629's offer a classy look with an appropriate mix of chrome & brushed finishes on the spokes.

have fun deciding.
Hey vivalaReagan, yeah it was yours that got me interested in the 629’s and those 21’s look stunning on yours. I still like those the best of these current choices although I very much appreciate it is a personal choice matter and thankfully we’re all different! I’m not much of a 5 spoke style person but do see the sportiness it lends to a car, if I had a black 7 I could see this rocking that look.

Any other comments or wheels people think would look good on cashmere silver body? Thanks again for the comments so far, all very appreciated and useful!
Appreciate 0