01-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #760
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Say hello to Monday.

I bought a woman of the evening for my young co worker in vegas. I warn him about keeping his stuff in site and or locked up in the room's safe and that you can't trust these people. He's like yeah yeah I know what to do(he was a bit coked up). So I hire the girl and they go off. This is like 2am. At 4am I start getting calls from him so I turn my phone off. Then he calls the room and I leave it off the hook. I had to be back at the convention hall in like 5 hours and was in bad shape as it was.

So they next morning he is pounding at my door freaking out. Apparently the stripper played with him a bit and then said she lost the condom. He said a room key is in my wallet on the table go buy one at the store downstairs. Never saw her again. She also took his credit/debit cards including his dad's credit card(emergency backup I guess).

He told security and they moved his room so he would not get robbed by her pimp. He had to call his daddy at 4am saying a woman of the evening stole it. He never got to sleep that entire night all while getting robbed like a bitch and then had a horrible day at the show manning the booth because he was all messed up. I let him go crash at 2pm as I felt bad.

So now he owes me $400 for the woman of the evening because he fucked up. Had he just banged her like a good boi he would not owe me $$$.

Not seen a dime yet but we are traveling next week together and I will remind him of his debt.
Appreciate 0