03-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #99
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I have 4.92 Will you come pick me up? How can I request a driver?
A driver cannot be requested as of now UNLESS the driver/passenger exchange numbers for future encounters.

Please refer to the Poultry manual for further instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
Is it okay to cancel it if the driver has gone to the wrong location?

I needed a hospital pick up last year. Never had problems as it is a main hospital - ten uber trips from there to home without an issue. Driver was parked 2 minutes away no where near dropped pin. I called and driver blamed me for inputting wrong location.

I wish I had cancelled as it set the journey off on the wrong foot. I showed him the screenshot of the map. I didn't know whether it was him or the app so was hoping to find out but he was offended by this.
There have been times when the dropped pin and the actual location of the passenger where a block or two apart. Sometimes it’s the passenger or the app but the passenger isn’t doing this on purpose. If there is little to no traffic involved it’s no biggie, however, on a major street with traffic it can anger a driver. The last thing I wanna do it block the right lane on a major roadway, especially down here in Scarface Land.

The driver shouldn’t have ‘blamed’ you. Whenever I call a passenger I say something along the lines of, “I don’t see you at the pinned location, can you advise exactly where you are”? I never ever come across as a dick in this job or in life in general unless it’s called for to act like a dick.
Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13347.00