View Single Post
      04-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #70
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
No offense, we're all different, but I think I'd bail on both of you. Her for leaving her crap around untouched for 4 days while she lays around, and you for making demands that come with a time-stamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So clean it when ya feel like it? Fast forward 6 weeks & the house looks like a hurricane came through. No.

Been there done that. Relationship failed. Fuck that shit.
I agree with you, I hate crap laying around, but if my other half ever said to me "clean your shit up by 9:30", you can bet if I was going to do it at 8:30, I'd make sure it was not done until I got an apology for their demanding I do it when they want it done . That's not a good way to motivate your life partner. I promise you there will be plenty more relationship fails if that's how you think that's how you get your SO to get things done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
lol should tell that to my boss next time he tells me "this project is due by Wednesday."

Without a deadline, there's no motivation. Without motivation, there is no progress. Without progress, any/all goals, aspirations, etc. go right out the window.
yeah, that may work in business, but not so much in a successful relationship.
RickFLM410981.00