View Single Post
      07-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #46
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
Screw these chevy dealers and their stupid SS. They act like it is a 200k car. ....not to mention that all the GM products are under recall.

Nobody wants to let me test drive one.......I have a dealership who wants to run credit first before I can test drive

Whaaaaaaaaaatttt? I'm like. ......thanks but I'm good.....

The interior is very nice, for a chevy, but the front end is ugly as crap.
Yeah there is actual official black GM trim you can get that goes on the Commodore (same car, same trim) which rectifies the front end BS. But you're right, the dealerships are really uptight about this car. And there are about a billion recalls going on for GM right now (I wrote "billion" as a hyperbole but just realized it might not be!), including two or three on the SS. Oh GM, you rascal you! Just can't stop building cars that want to kill people, can you?

Another thing that's hurting sales of this car is GM's refusal to market it at all, whatsoever, except in NASCAR. They're only trying to move 3500/yr but still when it doesn't even make a cameo in any of your commercials, something is very wrong. It's supposed to be a semi-halo car of sorts, dealers are obviously treating it that way, so why isn't it presented that way to prospective buyers? Very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Chevrolet is going to run into the ground AGAIN if they don't do something about their dealers. Experiences like this are all over the camaro forums. I'm sorry to hear about what happened and I completely agree. No way would I give business to deuschy dealers.
Agreed. Fuck em!
Appreciate 0