View Single Post
      01-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #25
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Pretty sure as Pelo Cat says it’s air all around as you’ve a button to adjust the height of the car.

Looks good as well on the phones fitting in. I think the display key is supposed to go in that way as the plastic is shaped to hold it like that.

As a question around the display key but how are you looking after that in terms of pocketing it? I’ve normally keys and wallet in one pocket, phone in the other. The size of it is one of the more annoying parts of new BMW’s. I’d rather a phone app but never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
BTW, congrats FastLaneJB on the stunning 760Li, lovely colour, very jealous! What interior colour did you go with?
Thanks I’ve gone with the Merino Cashimere as its got black foot wells so shouldn’t be quite so hard to keep clean. Normally have all black leather however the Merino is included in the price on the M760 as a standard option so would have been rude not too. Plus I’m propping up BMW’s bottom line enough as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by talaipwros View Post
may I suggest to add x-drive and active steering, even if you have to take something else away ( or pay a bit more)
Poor guys struggling with what options to pick already without throwing more in the mix.

If not picking a performance model I’d say you can cope without xDrivs in this country. I mean I struggle to use my M5’s power most of the time but 250bho odd shouldn’t be problematic. Unless rather north it also doesn’t really snow enough to make it a requirement.

Active steering is awesome and makes the long wheel base feel no bigger than my M5 really when driving. However on shorter wheel base I suspect ACC or upgraded headlights might still be a better choice.

Last edited by FastLaneJB; 01-10-2018 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 0