04-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #77
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
FALSE!!! My G5 is as fast and trouble free today as it was when I bought one of the first ones over a year ago.
My new G6 is badass! LG definitely makes a great and premium device to rival Samsung, which I also really like too.
Most of the software issues with the G5 had to do with the modular design as well as their "enhancements" to differentiate it from other Android smartphones. There's a reason why the G6 isn't modular. LG with their own products and as a supplier has more QC issues than Samsung (minus the exploding batteries.). If you don't believe go on LG forums and do a Google search. And it's nice to know that LG doesn't have a 100% failure rate. Plus look at sales of Samsung and LG. Samsung's market share is much bigger than LG, so they're not a rival aside from being Korean companies. Samsung has better specs with OLED screen, higher ppi, latest Snapdragon, more onboard memory, camera is a toss up depending on what you want plus Samsung has an iris scanner and it's lighter. Seems like the Galaxy is a better option.