09-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #27
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Although I have recently switched back to regular blades, I had been using an electric shaver for years. I have a Braun and I've had it for at least 8+ years and in that time I've only changed the blades and screen once and that was maybe 2 years ago. Still runs perfectly, holds a charge when I went on trips. It was a bit pricey when I bought it but totally worth it.
My old Braun still works. But all the recent ones I've bought like Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D have died on me. I barely used it too. If I used it daily and it died on me when the warranty was over then it would not be as bad. The crap cost like $300, when it came out. Had another Norelco shaver and that died too. I banned all Philips products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
I've used a Parker and a Merkur. I'm using a Merkur Futur now with Personna Med Prep blades. Perfect. Multi blade razors are silly, unless you need to carry on, then they're sort of a necessary evil.
Nice. I'll buy one when I run out of razor blades from Harry's.