View Single Post
      02-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #27
sgcrockett1
Rep
Drives: 750 lix

If you read the earlier posts you will see that my connection cannot be through my cell phone on either a blue tooth or a usb connection. I have no idea how it connects. I do not even know the location of the 911 operator I contacted. When I discovered I had been connected to a 911 operator, I apologized for pushing the wrong button and disconnected as quickly as possible so as to not take up resources that may be needed on a real emergency. Obviously BMW hires very competent counsel who made the language (insofar as possible) require arbitration. There are cases that go both ways as to whether that language is enforceable although the majority of courts find arbitration provisions are valid and binding. That is not the issue for me. My issue is the lack of BMW's efforts to provide better customer service for a car that is 4 years old and was fairly expensive. Clearly technology changes, but there should be a real effort to avoid penalizing customers who relied on technology that constituted at least in part the reason for this purchase. I expect better customer service in this circumstance.

Last edited by sgcrockett1; 02-21-2016 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 0