lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiten View Post
Difference of opinion is acceptable; personal attacks are another and are of no benefit to the community
Oh please, Mr. "Voice of Reason", no attack meant.

Stating it as it is, as I'd like to get down to the bottom of this; would've thought all would too.

Other marketed and advertised BMW Assist services aside:

Do you not believe the SOS button should be permitted to dial 911 directly?

Our cars are capable, and an interpretation of FCC rules may require same.

How difficult or costly could it be, a quick dealer or over-the-air programming?

And I too had a Motorola V60c, and may have been one of the first and one of the last to have same.

Facing increasingly exorbitant FCC fines, carriers forced users to upgrade to aGPS devices for easier triangulation.

I wanted to keep the phone, but they disconnected it and gave me a Motorola Razr. That was early-2006.
I only repeat things once and make my response clear if there was any misunderstanding the first time. Differences of opinion are inevitable, acceptable, and welcome. That's the foundation on which advancement is built. Personal attacks/insults, even sarcastically, are not going to bring any benefit to this community. Up until my initial reply, there were a grand total of 4 members contributing in this thread and the very first reply went straight to legal action and only one member actually sought out advice on alternatives so they have a safety net to go to. Beyond that, there wasn't any information given beyond the short reference to "telecoms/2G/3G". You ask me to give a "solution", yet seemingly I am blind to any suggestions or helpful contributions on your part. Please reiterate those so I may see the the light. While you're at it, share what your demographic and professional experience is as well.
Appreciate 0