TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
I think Jesus is a prelude to Negan as well. Insider infiltrating before bring attack. Although, as somebody named Jesus, he was able to untie himself and climb the roof of the truck, unnoticed, in less than 15 seconds. Also, in the previews for next week, they shifted between different people sticking a gun in Jesus' face and Jesus leading the masses...

BTW, I'm not looking for romance in a zombie killer series, and I'm glad that they have not done a lot with Maggie and Glenn. This was jsut a means to appease the fans and make it more shocking when one gets killed - or to add more emotion to scenes.

Speaking of romance - What's up with Rick and Daryl? They are getting soft and making mistakes because of it.
I can agree with you for the most part. The thing is, the show is already painfully full of all sorts of Drama. Some loving would not water it down at all at this point.
Rick and Daryl of ALL people should know better than the idiocy they pulled multiple times last night. Especially having dealt with fuggers like: Governor and Terminus!I understand this new guy is part of the storyline, but realistically, if I were Rick or Daryl, and you stole all that food and supplies from me and mine... You got to go... 6ft under. The writing was just dumb. I mean WTF did Rick even get out of the truck while Daryl (which was also dumb) was chasing him?
I mean if this is a 'pattern of stupidity' about to come, that will really suck.