07-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #21
dm5272
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 750i '09 650i '09 750Li ED

750Li

I chose the 750Li
Having just returned from the WELT (ED Pickup) - I learned that this 7 Li was designed diff from previous 7's Li version.
Before, they just added a slab of metal near the rear to create the extra space. This new model (F02) was built from the ground up with the extra space in mind so the the extra space is evenly distributed thru-ought the vehicle to eliminate the "weirdly stretched, non sporty" look the previous model had.

This is why if you see them side by side, you cant hardly tell the difference until you get inside the rear seat only.

Cost is only 5k more which makes this a no brainer (for me).
I added rear reclining seats, entertainment, heating, massaging and AC in the rear seats, so friends & family really enjoy the ride.
Either way guys - there is no wrong choice L or Li - Both are AWESOME!
We need to make sure we enjoy each others differences without making it confrontational - (same thing with Politics )

Now I wait for redelivery
ps.. I read someone here lives in Naperville too? I guess you will see these wheels around town soon I live in Naperville too!
Below are my pics from my trip - This was in my stop in Austria.
Attached Images

Last edited by dm5272; 07-27-2009 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 0