View Single Post
      04-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #26
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

3.5 salespeople x 6bikes x 52wks /12mos = 91/month. Earlier you quoted 60-100, not 80-100, but even by these #'s it looks pretty close to your break-point. My guess is this follows typical pattern of neglecting the outliers (low months) - I DK Philly specifically, but don't see them selling a ton of bikes in Nov-Feb.

Of course, you are headed into fat season, so if you are going to take a shot, now would be the time to do it, and if you aren't making well over your minimum, you can look elsewhere before you hit the winter doldrums and the cash really gets tight. I don't mean to come off as negative to the idea - personally I think that you are best off satisfied at work (not necessarily happy, but feeling it is more than just a paycheck), and time w/ family is essential (I've gone periods w/o much of it in school, but only b/c I knew I was building to something much better). In my fantasies, when I retire I'll get a job like that, but with vintage cars or a speed shop (used to also include record/hi-fi stereo shop but those are history).
Appreciate 0