View Single Post
      07-07-2016, 09:49 AM   #10
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy
My car is in the order bank. The 20s were not available until Oct 2016. Both wheels are new since the 7 series has a unique bolt pattern not shared with previous BMWs . And yes the info from Alpina says exposed bolts with standard valve location and forged and the system shows production for my car in August. Tire sizes look to be identical to current Alpina B7 and since the new vehicle is lighter I will assume current tire works. The 20s are probably an issue because BBS has to make them through casting.

Noushy
The 20" Classic that's been shown until sometime very recently is a 5x112. Now all the press images are photoshopped with an exposed hardware version. My company makes the 21" forged wheel and they've been sitting for months. Tire sizes are larger for the G12 B7X (255/35-21&295/30-21). The fronts don't exist in the database. The car has roughly the same curb weight as the previous gen but the load rating for the tire needed to be increased due to suspension geometry and allowable pressure compensation.
Appreciate 0