View Single Post
      07-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #36
Jdub679
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i coupe M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDadMobile View Post
What did you like, dislike, about the RS4? Do you regret not having it?
I loved it actually. As fast and capable a car for daily driving as I've ever had. The ride was great - the dampers are tuned well, so no need for multiple settings like sport, etc like we have with cars today. The engine note was intoxicating. The front brakes were (in my opinion) overkill, but they did their job well. Plenty of space both for passengers (I rarely carried any) and stuff (enormous trunk). All wheel drive pretty much meant that I never ever broke the tires free, even in the rain.

Some people mentioned the interior being dated. While that's generally true, I had the piano black interior trim with Audi Prestige package that had the two color black/red seats. They were sharp.

I never had anything break. I had 1 flat tire due to a nail and with no spare, that meant I had to be towed to a dealer for tire replacement. It didn't seem to drink oil like I've heard with some. Gas was a different story though. When gas prices, were near $4/gallon here, it was a little difficult to stomach.

A very nice Cardiologist from the east coast bought the car from me and from what I understand, he used it successfully as his winter car.
Appreciate 1
Mr Pete1596.50