Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

WTS: OEM 303 M 20" wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
****SOLD****

Hey guys, I am deciding what to do with a set of BMW 303m wheels I have off of 2013 750i M-sport. These are the 20" staggered wheels that are an additional option on top of the M-sport option for the 750i. The details are:

Front: 20x8.5" et25
Rear: 20x10" et41

Edit: I weighed the rear wheels today for fun on an old floor scale and it showed 35 pounds. I had already boxed up the fronts so I didn't get a chance to weigh them, but they would of course be less since they are smaller.

I was going to mount them myself, but I could use the money. Below are actual pictures of the wheels as they sit now. Let me know what you think and PM me with any offers. I am happy to ship at the actual shipping cost.

Please click here to see the entire album with detailed pictures of each wheel showing every imperfection to show I am not hiding anything. Even after these pics I cleaned them up a little more and put a coat of wax on them.

LINK TO ALBUM: http://s937.photobucket.com/user/kap.../303M%20Wheels (each wheel is labeled one through four so you know what you are looking at. HINT: Click view oldest first for order so the numbers make sense.)

SOME OF THE PICTURES:

REARS

FRONTS

Last edited by kapkanimd; 03-31-2014 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0