View Single Post
      04-21-2016, 03:29 PM   #9
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Regret that I shelled out the money for an 2013 Mustang GT 5.0.
On the very first drive the car started to develope an burning-oil-smell in the cabin.
2 Weeks later my diff started leaking...I allready shelled out money for a few performance upgrades, thought its a brand spanking new car, so it would be ok.
Fail! When I 2 month of owning discovered rust spots and flaking paint on my hood, shit hit the fan and I brang it back to the dealer.

My M3 E92 is the one that I enjoy by far the most!
Having had the chance to own ( no lease, loan ) ALOT of high powered cars, I found an perfect allaround car.
Love the ///M suspension setting, love how it shifts, steers. How the motor responds ...just awesome.
As I mentioned, so many cars and wasted money, that finally brang me to the real deal!
An old ///M3 E92 and I couldn't be happier
The bumb on the hood, the instrument cluster...cold start heat cycle...cushy but still sporty seats...snorkel sound at woot...wide stance....and my beautyful carbon fiber hood.
Today I washed it and found rock chips in the hood and bumper, even on my windshield.
It didn't got me mad, it just showed me that my car needs to be accepted and respected for what it is. Has it's scarrs, wich just shows how proudly the owner is, driving it all year long. And showing its true nature, beeing one of the last BMW V8 warriors
Appreciate 4