Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i Sport 6MT

1991 BMW 735i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have for sale a 1991 E32 BMW 735i in Brocade Red Pearl with a Dove Grey interior. The car has a CLEAN title. This car has covered 175,XXX miles (roughly 7,000 a year). I am the third owner, have owned the car for 3 years, and have put a mere 10,000 miles on it in that time. I am a BMW enthusiast who loves these cars and hopes to find someone who will love this car as much as I do. I recently purchased an E90 so its time to say goodbye to the E32.

Specifications:

In 1991 this was BMW's flagship sedan, only trumped by the V12 E32. The MSRP in 1991 was $52,800. When adjusted for inflation, that number jumps to $92,700! Here were the factory options in 1991:
-Brocade Red Pearl Paint (BROKATROT METALLIC (259))
-Dove Grey Interior (SILBERGRAU HELL LEDER (0438))
-Limited slip differential (25%)
-M30B35 inline 6 cylinder (one of BMW's most dependable and powerful inlines)
-4 speed automatic with manual shift option
-Full napa leather interior (including door panels and center console --this is rare for a 735i)
-10 speaker Hi-fi sound system
-Two stage heated driver and passenger seats
-Full electric driver and passenger seats with lumbar support
-Central locking
-Heated side mirrors
-Onboard computer with avg. mpg etc.
-Sliding Sunroof

In addition to these abundant factory options, I have added:
-Engine chip tune which bumps the inline 6 to 256hp and 248 ft-lb of torque (you can ONLY put 91 octane fuel in the car with this tune).
-18"x8" Voxx BMW TT Replica Wheels (BMW M-Parallel Replicas) with the proper hub-centric rings.
-Sumitomo summer performance tires (245/40/R18) with only 6,000 miles since installation (and they have been cross rotated to ensure proper ware). The tires are rated at 35,000 miles.
-Rear seat ambient lighting.
-BMW E34 M5 spec full front steering, including upper and lower control arms, as well as the tie-rods, center drag link, idler arm, sway bar end-links, etc. Essentially everything.
-Head-unit with bluetooth audio, phone, auxiliary, and AM/FM. It has a nice factory look.
-New anthracite headliner in OEM BMW fabric.
-OEM BMW projector headlamps.
-New windshield.
-BMW 740i brake cooling ducts for appearance.
-New OEM rubber components for the air intake system.
-New ceramic brake pads with about 2,000 miles on them.
-New water pump roughly two years ago.

The only thing that could use attention is the A/C which needs to be recharged. Other than that, the car is in great mechanical condition and shows nothing outside or inside other than normal wear and tear for a 26 year old car.

In the sale I will also include:
-The driver and passenger under dash panels in full leather from a 750il.
-New rubber seals for the door handles.
-The original non-projector headlamps.
-The original 15" rims with fairly used tires.
-A used hood for the car that will need to be painted (for aesthetics).
-A used front bumper shock absorber (for aesthetics).
-All of the original manuals, glove box flashlight, and trunk toolkit.
-A full service/repair manual.
-Each of the original keys (one master and one valet style).

This 26 year old beauty has been a reliable fun car to own and has never left me stranded. It truly handles like a BMW should, yet offers the comfort and space of a large sedan.

I would be happy to answer any questions. My name is Noah, give me a call or text at 831-915-9916. Price is $4,000 OBO. I will consider all reasonable offers so please contact me.

If out of California, buyer is responsible for shipping. I can email you higher resolution photos at your request, just pm me with your email. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by nthanos330i; 09-15-2016 at 01:39 AM..
Appreciate 0