Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Yo shoei I'm entering you to that show on E called botched to fix your chinky eyes, cool?

(Sorry binge watching it for the first time- and just wanted to say that)
How many times !!! How many times !!!!

Regardless, at least I'm not gonna be a pansy about weather in AUGUST...

Leave Bowser with me... He can't sit in the car cross country... He needs a male figure in his life, not a mommy anyways...
Listen penis breath, I'd rather be safe than sorry and ask- I've only been out there really during harsh weather seasons. If it were the Yaris, I wouldn't care - but the i8 is a littttttlllleeee more expensive you affluent fuck.

I asked bowser if it was ok he stay with you, and he said he'd rather eat dry food. He also said he's scared you'd look at him like he's a cheeseburger and try to eat him- so he's good with mommy.

All said lovingly, of course
You're part Asian like I am, so therefore that yellow gene could kick in at any time and your desire for steamed Bowser could trigger...

You'd be better off in the Yaris at this point... Who takes a plug in Hybrid cross country??!!! There's too much crying for your high maintenance ass to survive a cross country trek... You may see this thing called rain and hyperventilate or have anxiety... Maybe even wind !! El gasp...
Eating dog isnt popular in Filipino culture. If it were a duck, or pig- maybe. But not dogs. Unlike you're half chinky self. Telling your family you're going to the buffet aka the dog pound.

You spoiled affluent SoCal rich kid-
You cry flash floods when it "rains" here.

I grew up in Seattle- rain doesn't scare me.

I forget you're not in the cool kids club over at the i8 section. I got rid of the Yaris- hence my search for a daily since the i8 can be annoying in the sense of unwanted attention on a daily basis.

And don't talk shit on wind bruh...you ever been through a tornado???? Those things are scary AF. Hell yeah they scare the shit out of me