View Single Post
      03-22-2018, 11:31 AM   #59
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So what would you like to do to this kid or see happen then?
Ideally? Make a public apology, via his Instagram feed. Own up to his mistake. Have the video go viral and make people see and be aware the sort of danger that is involved with this sort of dangerous driving. Save a few lives.

What I think should happen? Make him aware of what HE has done, privately acknowledge his mistake, hopefully learn not to EVER cross the double yellow. Learn to drive within his limits and not be a douche. Maybe save his life in the process from a future incident.

What'll likely happen? He'll shut down his Instagram account, and continue to be the douche he is. My fingers crossed that he never EVER pull a sh*tty stunt like this, but know that in the back of my head that it's likely inevitable another head-on incident likely will happen. Maybe not to him. But it's inevitable.

If nothing else? You NEVER see videos of someone getting killed in a head-on collision from a reckless driver. That's because the victim never gets a chance to post his/her video of the incident. THIS, is about as close as you're going to get. Maybe it does nothing, but maybe, just maybe, someone sees the video and a light goes on and say, hey, maybe I shouldn't do THAT.

What would I like to do to this kid? You don't want to know. I frequent Newcomb's ranch with my buddy once every few months. IF I see this kid there? I'll probably punch him in the gawd damn face. That's likely the least of his problems though, my friend who's still fuming over this? He's at Newcomb's twice a week. The bartender and the owner of Newcomb's are on a first name basis with him. It's far more likely that HE runs into the kid in the STi. Can't speak for him as I am not sure what he would do.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 1
RM72899.00