ADeCarolis
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E63 M6

Garage List
2010 BMW E63 M6  [10.00]
2013 BMW E70 X5  [10.00]
Dude you have a freaking 7 series individual. They better cover that! I'm sure they do! Show your authorized dealer that garbage. BMW under the original manufactures warranty covers anything and everything. My M6 looked like it was getting dust in the headlights and they replaced them both. My M sport x5 bumper had a ripple on it on the top part of the bumper (from the winter, ice probably got underneath) and they immediately sent out a new one, painted it, and installed it. This is why I love BMW and will never get another Mercedes! Garbage SL550 with AMG package, metal grill of bumper area keeps popping out, the interior wood trim is cracked, and third brake tail light cracked and came out of the trunk which is a common known problem the dealer said. Mercedes tells me to pay for it!!! I mean come on, the car only has 12,000 miles on it and it does that? Keep in mind I only buy my cars brand new so I do earn a good relationship with the dealer. hah except Mercedes because they don't cover anything... but they're overpriced garbage anyways. Paying for the name.

Last edited by ADeCarolis; 09-03-2014 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0