View Single Post
      09-08-2016, 03:03 PM   #92
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
Huh? "Game changing". It might be the best camera that Apple's put on a phone, but until anyone's compared it to the real world performance of gems like the S7, Z5, or the V10 ... no one has any real idea. Camera performance is about a lot more than specs on the page and Apple has never led the pack in actual real world performance and I'll believe when I see it.
If the 7+ performs like they say it can, it IS game changing. It's going to have 2X optical zoom and functions like a DSLR. It's not going to replace DSLR, but having some of the capability in your pocket is going to be a huge step.

I actually have confidence in Apple's image processing because they've made inferior hardwore (their iPhone 6/6s cameras produce pictures that seem a lot better than the hardware that shot them).

Technically, the iPhone 6/6s/6s+ cameras are a joke compared to the cameras in Samsung's S7/Edge/Note lineup, yet people like you and the other poster think the iPhone has a good camera. They didn't. Now they do. Plus they have custom chipset just for the camera and a boatload of image processing software to back it up now.
Appreciate 0