Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Yes, it does. Perception is reality.

The phone does everything i need it to and much, much, more. I don't need it to be clever, i just want it to open the app that i tap. I want it to dial the number that i tap. I want it to play the VM that i tap. I want it to play my music that i tap. I want it to take a picture when i press the capture button. It does all that just fine. So for me and as you pointed out, millions of others, that is what gives it a good user experience, a good OS and a good product.

I don't think android is shit or bad or icky or what ever, i just don't want to use it. Thankfully (for both of us) we have a choice.
I think when Jobs died all the innovation left the company and it is doomed. Cook should be fired and they should get someone new to run the company. I mean, seriously, the watch was a failure (although it is the number 2 watch in the world behind Rolex, by revenue) and the iPad is sinking (only sold about $12 Billion worth so far this year). I mean, it is a travesty. iPhone revenues are down YoY for the first time ever (disappointingly selling only about $100 Billion worth so far this year ). The company is clearly doomed.

Edit: Oh, clearly there is some sarcasm hidden in there somewhere. Stealth adding charts... cuz... CHARTS!
Attached Images

BayMoWe3351175.50
MKSixer34184.50
rr006rbc1204.00