Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
I wasn't too hopeful either to be honest because the manual mentions bigger tolerances needed but had to try. What I wouldn't give for a US / Canadian sized garage but hey ho.

Yeah my property is around 6 years old so garage just isn't big enough. In fairness the guy over the road parks his M2 in his garage every night so they are fine for those width cars.
Well, you could view it as an opportunity to make an exec lounge and extend the garage to fit the car and have a couple of plush arm chairs, beer fridge and other man cave bits for when visiting dignitaries (fellow 7 owners) temporarily moor their land yachts in the area?
Your forgetting that we are in the UK. We don't get a land mass the size of Wales for our gardens here either. However I like your idea.

Your a parking genius though. Maybe I'll have to pay you to park it in the garage, then live in the garage because you won't be able to get out easily before reversing it back out when I need it. I can pay in cash so black market with no tax as your benefit. Also means I can pay below the minimum wage because all my money is going to Shell I'm afraid.
Appreciate 0