Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
Your forgetting that we are in the UK. We don't get a land mass the size of Wales for our gardens here either. However I like your idea.

Your a parking genius though. Maybe I'll have to pay you to park it in the garage, then live in the garage because you won't be able to get out easily before reversing it back out when I need it. I can pay in cash so black market with no tax as your benefit. Also means I can pay below the minimum wage because all my money is going to Shell I'm afraid.
No, I assure you that I can't forget that...every time I look out the window I know I am in the UK (well, once the snow melted I did! )

An almost irresistible offer...Getting to drive the 760...would I get a uniform and hat? That could seal the deal? I assume Mr and Mrs FLJB will be seating in the rear of the vehicle and you've already shown that jnr. will be in the boot...so just leaves the passenger seat for your other child? (think you said you have two?) So, works out all round really!

You may be able to use your shell points to get them to build a garage onsite for you to nest in, in between fuelling sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
We knocked our garage down to extend as it was not use for anything but when we next move I’m definitely aiming for a double garage! Not just for parking but for a nice little workshop. Maybe even a triple?!
Completely with you on this point...double garage (and proper double sized so two cars parked inside, room to walk around them, connecting door to the house, space to have a bench and workshop and electric up and overs...God that would be nice...Please don't post any pictures of such a thing though or FastLaneJB and I will have to come around and key your car!

Would be very nice to have, would take up the footprint of most houses here in the UK though so expensive for plot prices if you plan to put a house there as well!