03-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #84
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Have your people send my people the offer letter and we'll see!

Yeah, I'm glad that we have secure off street parking on a new housing estate (we bought just under 3 years ago) and would have loved a garage (they had some with them) but they were all far too skinny (plenty long enough). I will extend the paved pad area, move the shed back and change the gates to be just two big gates (looking to see if I can get them electric as well so I can use the universal remote control on the car) so I can finally park without the fear of god in me. (and consider a G12 next!)

I do love the house, very, very efficient eco house and love the contrast of having the 7 out back...get some looks from the (humour alert here 'long haired, dope smoking, friends of Jesus, tree huggers' contingent but that's just how the Gangsta Princess rolls

I am starting to wonder if you have actually ordered a car FastLaneJB! Never seen the like, dragging your heels at every opportunity to move this along...honestly!
Well at least your doing your bit I guess with the eco house

Chased today and it's EU Port of Exit now. So hopefully be in the UK by tomorrow. Arranged with the dealer that if it's ready in time to get it next Thursday, if not it'll have to be the Tuesday week after as I'm away for the 4 days of Easter.

Finally should be with me soon
Appreciate 0