View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 12:57 AM   #4
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxyblue
Looking to get into another car at end of year and starting to compile a small list of cars to look at. I have several in mind but one that looked intriguing lately is the current gen GS350. I've seen some for low to mid 20s with around 30-50k miles. Spacious, lots of standard features and reliability of a Lexus.

Anyone that has owned or currently owns one for a decent amount of time(6+ months) and drives it daily that can chime in with your experiences, much appreciated.
Think a little more detail would help... I've probably put more miles on a '15 IS that I absolutely loathe but it's convenient to run to the gym / grocery store in... It's a lexus so if you're looking for performance, you're not going to find it... If you're looking for Toyota reliability, marshmallow suspension and large steering wheel which probably contributes to the not so connected steering feel and a comfy interior with nice fit and finish, then you have found your new car...

You won't have mechanical issues with it if that's what you're asking... Low maintenance should be problem free (depending on mileage / service records) and won't be expensive to do service as well... But it's not sexy and won't out perform much so again, boils down to what you want and what else you're comparing alongside of it...
Appreciate 0