View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 08:51 AM   #5
E92inNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Think a little more detail would help... I've probably put more miles on a '15 IS that I absolutely loathe but it's convenient to run to the gym / grocery store in... It's a lexus so if you're looking for performance, you're not going to find it... If you're looking for Toyota reliability, marshmallow suspension and large steering wheel which probably contributes to the not so connected steering feel and a comfy interior with nice fit and finish, then you have found your new car...

You won't have mechanical issues with it if that's what you're asking... Low maintenance should be problem free (depending on mileage / service records) and won't be expensive to do service as well... But it's not sexy and won't out perform much so again, boils down to what you want and what else you're comparing alongside of it...
Whatever I'm getting will be a keeper and I would prefer a '09-13 E92 328i 6MT with low mileage but I'm very specific on colors and must have premium and sport/M sport but those are impossible to find locally so I've pretty much given up looking.

90% of the reason why I would get the GS is the luxury/reliability factor and for some reason it has depreciated a lot into the price range of other cars I'll be looking at, plus I don't really mind its looks, in fact it's starting to grow on me the more I see it. I want to stay with an NA 6, would take more of a sportier car but there aren't many other options out there as I don't like the current crop Infinitis or Acuras.
Appreciate 0