TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypx View Post
I have used it in the past and I'm not sure if it worked or not, so unfortunately I can't recommend it. I also can't recommend Shell fuel, since it's just as bad as supermarket gas! But I have been trying to spread the word in regard to fuel/system stabilizers/cleaners.

As a result of the low quality fuel in the winter I starting using Archoil AR6200. There was not a night and day difference with my M5, but its new. Using the same driver settings (summer tires in Midwest) my MPG went from 16.4 to 18!

The X5 on the other hand was a completely different story (2012 E70)! After I filled up the tank and added the recommended amount of AR6200, I told my wife to continue driving normally. Less than half a mile from the gas station we stopped at a stop sign to enter the main road. When she started driving again the X5 jumped forward as it she pressed the gas pedal all the way down! I asked her what was that and her response was "not sure, it's almost as if I have more power now" (didn't tell her what I added to the tank or what to expect).

I've always compared driving the X5 to watching grass grow! But after driving it during the last snow storm we had, it's different. The initial turbo lag (starting from a complete stop) is almost gone! Plus when driving it just feels more lively (bought it new)!

Highly recommended, and no, I have no affiliation with the folks that manufacture it.
Thanks for chiming in! I've all but given up on this forum...

I've never heard of the product you mentioned. But I just watched the full YouTube video advertisement and must say, I am intrigued!

Tell me more about it? How you came about it? How long you've used it? Where to buy and cost?
A quick search yields several diesel truck owners praising it but not much of any car owners. I'm curious as to the ingredients which are listed as 'soluble metal particles and mineral oil'. So naturally I'm wondering of the safety inside our engines.