01-31-2015, 12:22 AM   #373
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
It's the same shit in Monterey Park, CA... Lots of dumbasses think it's for better visibility, but completely ignoring the fact that it's blinding other people... Or on the other hand, I heard if you hotwire a car the wrong way it's a telltale sign that the car is stolen. Unless it's truly stolen, it's annoying AF since the auto-dimming mirror doesn't get dim enough and I don't have the sunshade option.

Work minimum wage for the rest of your life, or live in the wilderness for the rest of your life?

Since I forgot to put "eat ONLY lima beans", thus exploiting a loophole with my last question, here's the terms:

If you choose the job, you cannot quit and find a better one, and must work solely (no side gigs) at the same place forever, or at the very least hop to another minimum wage job, or find something you usually do that is more pleasant with a higher salary, but take minimum wage. You will never receive a raise unless the minimum wage laws are changed, and promotion is out of the question (there, now I thought of just about everything).

If you choose to live in the woods, you can bring someone with you, but you can't ever return to society, and must forage or hunt for survival, with no electricity or running water.

Well being as you cant live solely off of one minimum wage job, then id say live in the woods, Dexter style. Because in the woods I can actually survive. Though my one request would be nowhere in the north, because who wants to deal with winter?

If im being cheeky id say minimum wage job, but do my damnedest to find a successful person to be my SO. You said nothing about sugar mamas!

Warp Drive, Slipspace, Hyperspace, Wormhole, Jump Drive, etc. Whats your favorite fictional FTL tech?

Appreciate 0