View Single Post
      09-22-2023, 01:33 PM   #16
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

This thread is ironic in some parts, from the OP to the video (I didn't bother watching it) to ppl commenting on it. Ofc it's an interesting topic to many ppl, particularly to F1/car enthusiasts here, so to claim otherwise is just being disingenuous.

Sometimes, one has to head things off because the story will develop on its own and one ought to control it rather than the other way around. Image does matters esp in this superficial society, for better or worse. Otherwise, all publicists would be out of work. The way MS' health is being portrayed, or, rather, being described very vaguely, is puzzling. I could understand it when it came to ppl like Stanley Ho as there was some squabbling over inheritance and some ppl wanted to keep his health/whether he was still alive or not tightly under wraps. I personally don't care much/follow it at all, but it does seem they are being so unnecessarily secretive for some unknown reason (which, ofc, is their right, but it's just weird imo).
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
ASAP10222.00