View Single Post
      05-03-2015, 11:57 AM   #60
calibmw
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Have these wheels really been for sale for almost 3.5 years? That must be a new record on this forum...
Pretty much haha. Nothing wrong with them, they are legit wheels, but I haven't really pushed them hard. I had a hard time determining the market early on, as not many sets change hands. IF they sell, they sell. If not, they're Alpinas and someone will want them at some point was how I looked at it. I want them gone now though, I just ordered gears, ARB air lockers, onboard air parts, and have a built Dana 44 to shove into my Jeep. I have limited garage space, and putting some cash back into the bank would be nice. After all this time, I've had ONE person come out and look at them. Just one, and he bought Dodgers playoff tickets with the money instead (can't say I blame him), but I get a lot of "How much shipped to ZIP XXXXX blah blah blah and I get a quote, never hear back from them. Eh, it is what it is.
Appreciate 0