04-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #44
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm5272 View Post
In the US - You dont get the sports steering wheel if you have the individual package UNLESS you get the wood trim. If you get the heated steering, you WONT get the sport Steering. In this picture - THIS IS the sports steering wheel. Remove the wood trim so you can see the wheel change (in US).
I dont like the brown wood trim either in the steering either, but since I ordered Piano Black, (i believe) the black steering trim looks great (yet subtle) and I get the sports steering as well. I also noticed it adds and addtl $500 on top of the cost of the wood trim - Im guessing because of the sports wheel that it changes to when building your 7.
In Canada, the individual package will automatically give you the sports steering wheel and you can upgrade that to the wood inlay individual steering wheel (without the heating function). So that worked out perfectly for me

I love the way the piano wire inlay in the piano black finish looks. It is really nice!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0