View Single Post
      05-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #12
rockwellzz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 750lix individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith74 View Post
Hi, wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem with their 09 750i. I am new to this board but trying to get some answers as to what might be wrong with my car.
I purchased the car with just over 50k miles. It seems that every time I put gas in the car it feels as if you giving the car gas and then letting off the gas. Like the car does not want to go. Then usually the next morning I crank the car and I get the engine malfunction reduced power message. The car skips and sputters. I can turn off and crank again and then it seems to be ok until the fill up. I put premium gas and have tried several different gas stations. The local dealership here does not know what is wrong. At first they said it was battery and then the spark plugs. Which I replaced both. The fuel pump has been replaced as well.
Anyone having this problem.
Thanks
Yes, I had the same problem on my 2010 750lxi individual and it was the turbo chargers malfunction.. I had the same read out on my dash as you had and I got to 2 new turbos under warranty. Fix the problem period.http://www.7post.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gif
Appreciate 0