United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10, 2013 E93

FS : Style 303M (M Sport Package) Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my recently refinished OEM Style 303M wheels. Wheels are a staggered setup, 20x8.5 et25 front and 20x10 et41 rear. These are the wheel package from the F01 7 Series M Sport. Wheels have no bends, cracks or curb rash AT ALL. There are a few very minor nicks from normal use, but nothing that is visible without close inspection. I had these wheels on my 5 series for the past 2.5 years and they totally transformed the look of my car.

At the time of refinishing I also had the inner barrels painted gloss black to make the spokes "pop" a bit more against the black background. Very subtle touch that most won't notice, but I think it makes a difference visually. Wheels do not come with TPMS, but they do come with center caps. Wheels are currently wrapped in Hankook Ventus Evo2 tires 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rears.

Front tires have approximately 7/32 tread remaining and one rear has 6/32 and the other 4/32. The tire with 4/32 has additional wear on the edge of the tread due to a bad alignment. The camber wear was on the inner tread, but when I got the wheels refinished I had the tires flipped so it is on the outer edge now. The 6/32 tire also has a plug to repair a puncture from a nail a while back. It has been fine for over two years now. I would recommend just getting new rear tires soon, but these are usable for a few thousand miles more.

Selling wheels only for $1200, with tires $1400. Local pickup preferred, but willing to ship at buyers expense. Wheels are located in Valley Stream, NY about 15 mins east of JFK airport.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0