View Single Post
      05-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Tuesday
Frequent Flyer
Rep
Drives: 535LCI

F01/02 LCI Adaptive LED Headlights (used, scratched)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,450.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
My F02 750Li was bought back yesterday due to constant problems. I decided not to buy another 7 so the parts I bought for the retrofit I was planning have to go. (I also have a Head's Up Display module for sale but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet).

I bought both of these online, they both are in good condition, although they do have a few scratches on the lenses. The scratches can be removed by wet sanding and polishing - easy enough if you've done it before. Both housings come with the main LED modules and fans - they are missing the light control modules, auto leveling modules, turn signal and coring light modules. One headlight has a cracked tab that must be glued, it's still secure but without epoxy it might let moisture in.

This is a steal of a price despite the damage considering that the empty housings cost around $1400 each - you are getting both for that price (shipping included) plus the LED modules for the low/high beams.

You'll need to buy the above mentioned modules plus a few others to do this retrofit - it's an expensive mod no doubt. Buying and polishing these headlights saves you around $2K on this retrofit. I know damaged part aren't in high demand - but a better deal will be hard to come across for a few years.

If you're local I will let them go for $1300 cash.

Appreciate 0