04-15-2015, 11:53 PM   #47
N & M
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Pictures Don't Do It Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan RUDMAN View Post

I was pleased to be one of about 70 people in the "world" this evening to view in person the new G12. Was held at a private home in Coral Gables. Out of respect to BMW, there were no photographs allowed whatsoever, and all phones and cameras where checked at the door.

BMW has really stepped up on this car and it was worth the wait!

I went through four 7 series since 2002 and now this is the one I have been waiting for!

The new 2016 BMW 750 LI (G12) passes any expectation I had! It puts Mercedes S550 to shame. The exterior has an aggressive front and elegant modern rear. Incredible chrome details throughout the car inside on the dash, steering wheel, door and out. The new modern LED headlights are beautiful. It feels like a Bentley or Rolls with a sportier edge.

BMW are truly the innovators and just watch the followers follow!

I have been a BMW owner since 1988 and still a loyal fan!
I had the privilege of seeing this car a few weeks ago and had the same feeling. It is amazing how the photos do not do it represent the real strong points you describe.

Compared to the S500 it is in my view a generation ahead in every way, but I really wish that they would have adapted some of the more radical styling cues of the vision luxury concept car. Still, the 7 will be a statement.
Appreciate 0