View Single Post
      10-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #29
Lancaster
Rep
Drives: BMW

No too many activity by US users - there is a question whether I should continue this thread?

Some pictures of short wheel base 750i made for one guy who wanted to combine everything in his car - Citrin black xirallic paintwork, chrome exterior, 3-colored interior, bi-color steering wheel, contrast stitching and so on...

Interesting that he wanted us to make a bicolor steering wheel on the basic on basic one - not sport one 225 option - he told me "you know I like thin steering wheel like in Porsche and yours' are so thick - make a thin one for me" - it was second time we manufactured Individual special steering wheel based on basic steering wheel.

Interior is a crazy mix of Leather Merino Finegrain Cohiba brown and Champagne with Black floor covering and Piano black inlays. as you can see we also made leathered A,B,C-pillars in Cohiba brown Nappa leather while central part of the headliner was made from Champagne alcantara.

One more special thing - contrast shoulder line on the doors and B-pillar - it's made in Champagne, but usually we don't mix the colors there.

Enjoy the pics!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0