muskamatt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke
i think bmw will fall like apple did/ is doing. apple changed alot after mr.jobs passed away, and imo bmw started to make showoff cars instead of "ultimate driving machine"s. all those fake m models are what the forum hate, m badged normal cars just to show off.

edit: also im not saying this because of "purism" or any kinda stuff, im just saying it since i feel that way. hell, if i were a purist, why would i be driving a 116i right?
Apple is still breaking revenue records quarter after quarter so apparently the world disagrees with you on apple products.

As for BMW M Performance cars, I won't pass judgment until I've driven one. But you have already apparently?

Can't stand these end of the world sky is falling overreactions sorry.
Breaking revenue records is not an indication that apple is the company that it used to be. Been in an apple store lately? The experience is a nightmare. Oh you don't have a reservation? You can wait for 2-3 hours then for all those people who signed up online but didn't show up. They get that priority spot and I'm walking out the door. Also have you noticed the competence/enthusiasm of apple employees compared to 4 years ago? Night and day. There is one 'genius' for 27 idiots that now nothing more than the average user. The genius is in such demand he doesn't care to listen to you anymore anyway all he is trying to do is get you to buy something and get out. Also the revolutionary stuff that apple has made a name for themselves with simply is falling short with each new unveiling. The new MacBook pro is sweet I'll give them that but just cause something's a little faster and a little lighter doesn't mean it's revolutionizing the game like the products they used to make. Hell, I never notice 'faster' anyway because everything I do relies on the Internet and that's my connection speed not my device.

Record profits means that we have jumped on the band wagon and rely on these products so heavily. Are they better than the rest of the products out there? Yes. Is apple the same product that you got excited about and liked going into the store because of the enthusiastic individuals who knew their product and got excited to show you some new thing that the new iPhone had? No. That is dead.

I tried to write this with that dumb bitc* Siri and I got to the second sentence before I cursed her out and gave up. Flame on ya ya I know there's a million defenders but I was just looking for a place to vent. If no one agrees with me oh well but shoot I hope I made some sense to some people.

End rant.
Appreciate 0