advocado
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 750Li/ 2011 335i conv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
Production on my car was completed on April 29th and since then it's been 'in transit' and since May 11th it's been sitting at the dock waiting for a boat

I had hoped it would make it onto the Mignon which was scheduled to leave Bremerhaven on the 14th, but so far no update. I just noticed they revised the schedule for the Mignon and it's now scheduled to leave the port on the 15th (today). So again, I hope my car is on that boat...

The Glorious Express is not a W&W boat, so I don't know if the company that runs that boat has an online schedule for it.

I had posted this before in another thread, have a look at post #20 here (scroll to the bottom of the 1st page):

http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249981

Hope this helps.
The company that runs the Glorious Express is NYK. BUT, it doesn't even show up on their "Fleet List". Therefore, it doesn't show up on their schedule. Harrumphh... Surprisingly, the website for Port Hueneme, Ca, shows the ship scheduled to arrive on June 7th. But, if it's still in the basin at Bremerhaven, that will be some fast transit.
Appreciate 0