ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Here's my post from RMNB from a couple of days ago, the topic was Game 6. I am a lifelong Caps fan BTW:

"I don't even think it matters at this point. Even if they do get past Columbus, you're talking about taking a weaker roster than you had last year led by the same failed coach and pitting it against the same Penguins that they couldn't get past for two years in a row. It should be painfully obvious to everyone by now that the enjoyment in watching the Ovechkin-era Capitals is strictly limited to the regular season. Enjoy October through March, then do yourself a favor and start watching something else. It's a lot less aggrevating."
Pens aren't the same this year...weaker D, Murray is sometimes questionable. Will state this though...if not this year for the Caps, then when? Crosby's owned Ovi in everything but personal stats, and I believe 1 to be younger than the other. Crosby's not going away any time soon.

Ovi needs to get over his demons and forget his past. His 'Cant wait' statement won't help...it didn't help Bart Scott.

I leave you with the following...
Appreciate 0