timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggysv View Post
We had a E30 323 for a few years, that's a decent car too, and a pretty sweet drive. I wouldnt call it an "awesome" car, as I know there are much better cars out there, in terms of quality or performance. Its good, its decent, that's it, its not amazing or mind blowing. Its great that you think your car "has the edge".

dont kid yourself. you guys are not "giving them credit". corey is giving them due credit. most others are just bashing them mindlessly because its japanese.

Why am I on a bmw forum? because I want to buy one. However, the "elitist" mindset here makes me wary of being associated with such a group if I do proceed with my purchase.

Have a goodday, and reply or flame as you wish if you think I'm bullshitting here.
I'm sick of convincing fanbois that there's a bigger world out there with better cars from other manufacturers.
Well, I take offense to that... I haven't been giving IS credit?? I'm the one that posted the picture mind you.

I think most anyone you will speak to will tell you the M3 SHOULD "have the edge" performance wise against an IS-F. Also, if you are taking a car to the weekend club racing event, I think M3 would be the choice of car as oppose to IS-F for a big majority of people out there.

I work for a very large Japanese company (of which the product I truely believe as an elite product) at the moment and I'm asian, but I can tell you, most Japanese cars I've driven and know of does lack that little something against a BMW.

One last thing, if you are really making your decision of car purchase based on the "attitude" of a small group of online forum participants, you might be a little bit off your hinges.