Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Believe me, I really only wanted friends and family to see this. I was even hesitant to film it at all. I have noticed the more I try to record things on a phone or other device, the less I actually "remember" the event with my own eyes. This turned out to be so much fun that I felt like I wanted to share it with as many people as I can. But that is very uncharacteristic of me.
I think this video was a nice balance of conveying the engagement weekend without divulging much privacy. No voice was a perfect way to do that in my opinion. I'm sure this video has some moments in it where only you guys know what happened just before, just after, or what you were talking about during clips. That will keep it extra special for you guys.

I totally get wanting to share as it did come out very well. Plus, people like seeing other happy people. So thanks for posting!
You make a great point. I didn't think about the privacy until after I had edited everything. But I'm glad you don't see my license plate or much of the apartment etc... And yes it is very cool to know more about what really happened that day. This really is just a 4 minute snapshot of all the different moments. What's great is I have all the other hours of video still saved on my computer.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00