04-05-2008, 02:39 PM   #57
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
IT'S...it's...bland? What happened to this car? It looks slab-sided to me. Where's the sculpting a la the Concept CS? The hood, the lower door flaring, the character line, it was all reasonable on the CS and it's missing on this car.

The front bumper also looks like an afterthought. I was one of the few who loves the large lower dual air intakes that were on the CS. This just looks bland. C'mon BMW, pull through for me.

Hopefully those camo strips cover up some of the flaring.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
Well that is true I guess. I think BMW could have made the grille more clean though like the CS concept instead of a million little slats. Also the front bumper is weak. If they havent messed up on the rear lights and bootlid, then yeah I would take it over the S-class or A8.

I hate the front of the S-class because it's so bland and doesnt look like a new gen model! The rear lights are also a joke but dont look AS bad as pics. The only time I like the new S-class is in AMG trim, but even still I prefer this new 7 series...and yeah the S wheel arches are a joke lol.
both you are so right, said everything I would've had to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
Dear lord...

How big will the kidneys get before they take over the entire front end?
seriously though

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbadiei View Post
BMW needs to come strong with their flagship model. This doesn't look like a drastic enough change to me (ala the x5) and yes i know it's camou'd. Lets hope they make Benz shit themselves knowing they're gonna lose ALOT of S class sales.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
^ pedestrians just need to get the f out of the way! And when near a place where vehicles travel, they need to be paying attention to their surroundings. If they are texting or looking at something on their iPhone while walking and happen to walk out in front of you, only to be struck. They should be responsible for what happens to them and the damage to your car...

/rant
Pisses me off when pedasstrians just walk out into the street or cross somewhere without looking or making sure the coast is clear. I always say, they shouldn't trust drivers so much, because there are a lot of people that might not be paying attention to them and hit them

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0