02-23-2024, 12:06 AM   #598
g12seven
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 740i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furlow View Post
Looks awesome! I really like the black wheels with the lighter paint colors. Any mods planned?
Thank you. It originally came with those two-tone 817M (I think) wheels. I got them powdercoated in black to exactly match the rest of the gloss black trim. Got it ceramic coated (3M), the tint is 3M ceramic, 35 percent, and clear 3M crystalline film on the windshield. Other than that, it is bone stock with almost every option. It is missing ambient air, bowers sound and cooled back seats. It has reclining back seats, but no cooling or massage in the back. Just cleaned it up and installed seemingly every accessory BMW makes. Air freshener, door projectors, valve stem caps, stationary wheel logos, umbrellas, all-weather mats, etc. Lol, got the Puma outfit and sneakers too, so I can look like a total douche everywhere I go. I am not going to mod the engine or anything else for now because it is a cruiser for business purposes. My last car was a 2012 Civic Coupe, so I am still getting used to the size and power.
Appreciate 0