08-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #76
puma1552
Banned
Rep
Drives: '14 Mustang GT Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
They may use the actual design
Which is basically what everyone here is saying - that the design of the new 7 is extremely boring, mundane, and looks like a bottom rung 320i. Nobody here is talking about quality of materials, they are talking about the design, which looks like a complete failure for a $100k car. Everything BMW makes looks EXACTLY the same on the inside, and the interiors at this point are pretty dated. You buy a Merc, you get a different interior in every model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Personally despite its quality the S-Klasse interior is too cluttered and looks like a 1980s home cinema the way the screens are stacked together.

You have not seen the full picture yet.
Lol. We know you work for BMW so you have to defend everything the company does, but plain and simple you guys didn't do your homework here and the S-klasse is in a completely different league now and knocked it out of the park. The S-klasse is a luxury car. What's the 7 series now? It's too big and fat to be a driver's car, so I'm not sure how you can try and market it as anything other than the luxury car it should be, but seems not to be anymore - if it were, it wouldn't look like a 320i inside.

Sorry, but Mercedes flat-out outclassed you here, across the board:

By the way, there's a power extending footrest on that rear seat too, hot stone massagers, and the doors and armrests are even heated in this car. Better luck next time, BMW.
Appreciate 0