Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
I'm aware of the 24 hours of La Mans. I never said I didn't know if it. I've only spoke to what I know and like I already said.....Audi isn't showing "DONINATION" in DTM or GT series. I made no other claim to knowledge about other series as well. What I did say was....."that's 1, name a series other than La Mans". Apparently you cannot read. Another thing....if you love Audi so much and are offended by my CHOICE to stand behind BMW....why are you even on this forum? Some people like Chevy, some Ford and so on. I just don't share yours and others belief that BMW is in the dark ages. I am hardly putting my head in the ground though. I do appreciate your opinion and I hope mine doesn't upset you too much
You're off on some kind of crazy tangent, and I'm not following you down this rabbit hole, because I never claimed anything that would warrant the rebuttal you've posted. You questioned the guy's facts, which are... facts. Facts are easily verifiable.

I'm a BMW fan. I'm sticking with them, even when the field is filled with Porsches. There's nothing wrong with taking a step back and reflecting. No one is shitting on BMW. We're simply calling on them to do more.
Gotcha