09-23-2016, 07:44 PM   #46
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJVegita
they make valid points. Those plans arent unlimted at all. The minute you reach your cap, u barely even dl at 3g speeds. Your device becomes deproritized as well meaning if you connect to a tower that is over capacitated which happens all the time, say your stuck in traffic you and your unlimted data plan are not even going to be able to watch a low quality you tube video.

People seriously need to actually read your plans tiny print to see what your actually paying for. I am a power user and had tmobile unlimited and i left asap. To summerize my device always was low priority on the towers and I barely could dl at a trickle more or less even 3g......

I switch to verizon and at least i know what I am paying for it and I get the actual date i am paying for whenever I want where ever I want. And with roll over data. I just relaxed for a month or so and used lots of wifi and carried over tons of data to the point i dont ever come close to my monthly cap and keep carrying more over.
That's interesting I was at Verizon two days ago. Every time a carrier introduces a disruptive plan I check out the other carriers to ensure I'm still getting the best deal (currently with ATT).

Verizon told me their data carries over, but for one month only. And the carry over data is used only after the current months data is consumed. Maybe you are on a different plan.