View Single Post
      09-25-2016, 09:58 AM   #57
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB335d View Post
I fucking hate Verizon!! we bought an ipad at an Apple Store and went home to activate it ourselves. Well it didn't work, brought it to Verizon for them to "perform tests" turns out it was a defective unit. Go exchange ipad at Apple Store for another new one. We activate it in the store and make sure everything is fine off we go.

Fast forward almost a year later I took a look at our bill (usually don't look, my wife just pays it online etc). Well from the first ipad we bought when we tried to activate it, it still showed up on our bill that another ipad was added to our acct. so we were being charged $10 a month for a device we didn't even have. I call Verizon and argue with them about... obviously there was never any activity on that acct. well after many heated arguments those cock suckers blame me for their mistake saying it's my fault for not regularly checking my bill and the best they would do is half of what they fucking owed me.

Obviously fuck them!!! I will never use Verizon service ever again.
Lol... wait till you see Comcast come into play as a network carrier... I only have cable experience with them, but it beats the above story 10x over.
Appreciate 0