03-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
BimmerGuyFL
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 BMW 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by newowner35i View Post
The car they test didn't have the options that favored luxury instead of handling
Wrong, I only posted what the publications are finding out to be true. The new test from Car&Driver was equiped with the Active Roll bars. They didn't like the fact that the new F01/02 750Li doesn't have what USED to make a BMW 7-series special in it's class. It was known for a fine ride and handling balance and fun to drive in it's class. This is NO LONGER the case.

I have too test driven the new 7 and comparing them from previous generations, especially the E38 740Li. The new 7-series is a disappointment.

And honestly in this price range we shouldn't need to opt for special options to enhance the ride/handling/steering of a car. It should be standard OR they should have made the BASE car already perfected from the factory and not have to add these options.
2013 F10 BMW 535i Alpine White / Oyster Dakota Leather / Anthracite Wood Trim / Steptronic transmission / M Sport Package / Premium Package / Technology Package / Rear-view camera / Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0